- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 DODGE RAMVAN 360 Magnum
This truck is currently ranked 740th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 47% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.88 on BFG RADIAL T/A
5.9/360 MAGNUM( 228,000 miles)
#****NEW*****ALL MOTOR WITH NEW MOTOR!****
**** 228,000 MILES
12 years old REBUILT block,STILL A 360, and heads POCKET PORT WITH STRONGER beehive SPRINGS, 2.02 stainless valves AND COMP CAM .512 LIFT WITH 1.7 ROLLER ROCKERS AND MSD IGNITION,COIL AND WIRES.dodge van,man!
- SELF PORTED/POLISHED/ GASKET MATCHED STOCK INTAKE MANIFOLD
- 3" y-pipe
- 3" PUNCHED OUT cat
- 3" MAGNA FLOW DUEL MUFFLER
- K/N INTAKE W EXTENSION INTO RIGHT WHEEL WELL
- MOPAR PERFORMANCE COMPUTER
- CLOYES DOUBLE ROLLER TIMING CHAIN
- MSD COIL,WIRES,DISTRIBUTOR CAP,ROTOR
- MSD 6AL IGNITION
- NGK 4291 V GROOVE SPARK PLUGS
- MOBIL 1 SYNTHETIC OIL
- 160 THERMOSTAT
- F/B 52X2 MM THROTTLE BODY
- HYPERTECH UNDERDRIVE PULLEY
- HARLAND SHARP 1.7 ROLLER ROCKER ARMS
- STRANGE 4.11 GEARS
- DANA TRAC-LOC DIFFERENTIAL
- MOPAR 2400 STALL TORQUE CONVERTER
- cOOPER cOBRA 275/60R15
- electric fan
- mopar tri-y headers
- EDELBROCK ALUMINUM HEADS
- x pipe
- short belt
- MOPAR M-1 single plane intake manifold
12 year old cargo van with 201,000 miles!
This entry was last updated on
Sunday January 30, 2011 at 9:56 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:57 EDT 2013.