- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 716th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 49% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.02 on radials
S/C 5.4liter (330c.i.)
silver 2002 Gen II Lightning
5.4 liter (330c.i.) Supercharged V-8
450 lbs. torque
- Denso IT-22 spark plugs
- Airaid cold air package
- Factory Tech Valve Body
- deep transmission pan
- Chip of some type
Love my truck, but am also respectful of those who put the time and money to making their vehicles really badass machines
This entry was last updated on
Sunday April 20, 2003 at 9:45 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:51 EDT 2013.