- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1986 nissan nl720 p/up
This truck is currently ranked 244th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 83% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.69 on 26x10-15 slicks
stock frame with trailing arms and coil overs
- 350ci chevy th-350 trans. manual valve body and a 8" toyota rearend stuffed with 3.90 gears
- upgrade motor maybe drop in a 406 with a powerglide trans.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday May 13, 2004 at 1:56 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:50 EDT 2013.