- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 672th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 52% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.9 on MT DR
this truck ran 15.5 stock on the 1/4 mile, it came with the 5.9l small block mopar motor, i havent changed the trans in any way. it came with 3.92 rear gears, and still runs on them.
- ss brushed grille, upper and lower inserts
- extang blackmax bed cover
- herculiner bed liner
- clear head lights
- custom center console lid
- F&B 52mm TB
- K&N FIPK air intake
- mopar performance pcm
- jet chip stage 2
- HS 1.7s RR
- Mopar performace valve covers
- 180 t-stat
- exhaust cutouts welded onto the down tubes
- MSD 8.5 super conductor wires
- optima red top battery
- slotted brake rotors
- new brake pads
- 9.25 T/A diff. cover
- 15 x 3.5 Bogart racing rims 8.5lbs (front, drag only)
- 15x8 dak rims (rear, drag only)
- 275/50/15 MT DR (drag only)
- spintech headers
- 2.5 true dual exhaust with cutouts and bullit cats
- accel cap and rotor
- MSD 6al set up
- wieght reduction, A/C pully bypass, nitrous or supercharger, heads, cam, 2400 aps stall, 46re bullet proof trans
i love my truck, she has won a few awards at the DRTC nationals. shes finally getting fast!
soon to be running much faster, shooting for mid to low 13s this season. wish me luck!
This entry was last updated on
Sunday November 18, 2007 at 2:55 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:48 EDT 2013.