- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Clifton King Jr.
1966 chevy 3/4 ton
This truck is currently ranked 1348th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 4% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.412 on radials
everything is stock but the engine.
- 355 with stock rods, 200 dome Keith Black pistons, smog heads, GM 300 hp cam, elderbrock torker intake, holley 750.
- 406 small block, 200 dome Keith Black pistons, smog heads, cam shift is a 280/290 duration at 501/508 lift, with elderbrock torker intake, holley 750 , with hooker headers and 3 inch flowmasters along with a 3500 stall converter. lower suspension in front and back
This entry was last updated on
Monday November 11, 2002 at 10:51 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:47 EDT 2013.