- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Ford F-150 Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 879th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 37% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.167 on Snow Tires!
The sweetest truck built in 1993!
- Powerdyne Supercharger @ 6psi
- 14"K&N Cone Filter
- Borla Catback
- Accel Cap & Rotor
- Magnecor Wires
- Energy Suspension Everything
- Intake Spacer
- Electric Fan
- NGK Plugs
- Rancho Traction Bars
- Edelbrock IAS Performer Shocks
- AFS 18" Gen 2 Style Chrome Rims
- 295/40/18 Goodyear F1's in rear & 275/40/18 F1 EMT's in front
- 235/75/15 Firestone Snow Biters in Winter
- Cross Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors
- Crane Ignition and Coil
- Level Ten Shift Kit and Torque Converter
- B&M Deep Tranny Pan
- Deflectasheild steps
- Lund Grill inserts
- Lund Rear Roll Pan
- Pioneer Head Unit w/12-Disc Changer
- DA front bumper w/Lights and removed rub strip
- Energy Suspension Bushings all around
- Pulley Upgrade on Supercharger
- Eibach springs/ shackles
- Rear locker
- 393 installed, just needs tuning!
- Intake Spacer
- New Speakers
- New Paint Job
After 6 years, it's almost back on the road!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday June 18, 2008 at 11:19 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:45 EDT 2013.