- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 dodge dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1120th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 20% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.2 on street tires
5 - speed
dodge dakota 5.2L sport package
- k&n cold air intake
- magnaflow exhaust
- no cat
- lakewood universal tracion bars
- replacing the lakewood's for caltracs
- magnum r/t heads
- m1 manifold
- mopar headers
- cam and lifter set
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday December 16, 2003 at 8:12 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun May 19 21:31:54 EDT 2013.