- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 dodge ram 2500
This truck is currently ranked 927th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 34% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
stock 5.9 block 4x4 leveling kit
- garrett gt ballbearing water-cooled turbo hi-rise intake tial blow off valve diesel specialists p-7100 race pump, fass fuel pump silverline stacks afe cold air intake r.p.m. race transmission f.t.i. competion torque converters 4-wheel disc brakes bilstein shocks dick cepeck aluminum rims
truck weighs 7,000 pounds runs low 14's gets 21mpg
This entry was last updated on
Saturday January 24, 2009 at 3:03 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:37 EDT 2013.