- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 942th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 33% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
Bottom line Dakota R/T No power windows or locks, No over head console, Not even the 6 speaker sound system.
Other then that. It's a 1999 Dakota R/T, Black Regular Cab.
- K&N FIPK
- MSD SS Blaster Coil
- Taylor 8 mm wires
- Brass Cap and Rotor
- 3923 Plugs
- Underdrive Pulley
- 160 Thermostat
- Hypertech Powerprogramer III
- Single 3" Spintech cat back dumped before the Right rear wheel.
- Clear Corners
- Custom Grill
- Third brake light cover
- 275/50/vr17 Nitto 450s for the street
- 28-11.50-15 Hoosier Slicks for the track
- Reworked Valve Body with a shift kit
- MSD 6
- 52 mm TB
- M-1 2BBL intake
- The sky's the limit. Eventually a Blown or twin turbo 408
The 1/4 mile time is the converted time from 6000 ft to sea level. I ran a 15.548 at Bandimere. Times are with out the valve body and MSD 6.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday April 20, 2004 at 4:38 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:35 EDT 2013.