- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1986 Chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 122nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 92% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.24 on 29.5x10.5W
2865lbs. With me in it.
29.5x10.5W Mickey Thompson Slicks
4.88 gears GM 8.5 10-bolt Rearend
- 422ci 13.5 Compression
- Brodix Track 1X Heads with 2.125 intake valve flows 336@700 lift at 28"
- Ladder Bar/Coil Over Suspension
- Powerglide with Transbrake
- Edge Racing Converter 9.5" 5600rpm
Leave line at 4,400rpm shift at 6,700
Truck leaves Hard and Goes Straight lots of fun with it! ALL MOTOR!!!
I ran it in the 1/4 but had to lift just pass the 1/8th due to rpm, ran a 10.25@107 coasting in neutral.
In the 1/8th it runs normally high 108mph.
My 60' times are now 1.40-1.42 with the rear wheels!!!!
This entry was last updated on
Thursday April 9, 2009 at 7:12 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:34 EDT 2013.