- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Ford Explorer
This truck is currently ranked 1384th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 1% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
All stock Limited Edition, sucks down a lot of gas. Fell victim to the Firestone Wilderness AT recall in 2000, got stuck with some Apace 15's. Rollin with some pimp Michelin LTXs.
- I changed the oil the other day.
- A lift kit would be nice.
I have never raced my truck, in fact, I don't think I have ever been over 90 in it. Its no Dakota R/T, but it gets me and a lot of stuff from point A to point B pretty well. Lower ball joint keeps going out up front. Blend air door has seen better days as well.
This entry was last updated on
Friday May 28, 2004 at 2:15 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:32 EDT 2013.