- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Chevrolet Silverado
This truck is not currently ranked; Bryan needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
All available options...3:73's
- K&N intake, hppIII, true duals w/40 series flows, no cats w/02 simms, mass air work, factory 3:73's, jba shorty style headers, exhaust dump right over axle, 2/4 drop lots of appearance mods.
- plugs and wires, converter (as soon as I can come off that much money), thinking of some nos or maybe heads and cam combo
Love street racing...any additional tricks or mods that I have not thought about would be greatly appreciated.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday January 1, 2002 at 9:50 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:31 EDT 2013.