- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 222nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 85% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.63 on Hoosier Drags
2001 Ford Lightning.
- Kenne Bell Supercharger(20psi), JLP Long Tubes, JLP Throttle body, JLP Ram Air, Pro Torque 2600 Convertor, Weld rims w/ Hoosiers, Built Block, QA1 drag shocks, JLP traction bars, rollbar..many more mods at http://www.eldreth.net
- Fox Lake Stage 2 heads and modmax cams being installed now.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday April 19, 2003 at 3:35 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:29 EDT 2013.