- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1986 GMC pickup
This truck is currently ranked 540th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 62% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.633 on slicks
when i bought it it was a stock 350 with a 700r4
- i have forged pistons crane rockers arms, lifters, and push rods i put a crane cam with dart heads and a holley intake and a baby 540 carb. it has 9mm accel plug wires with a fat k&n air filter its bored .30 over the heads were miled i also but in a new tranny a turbo 350 with a custom made shift kit and a cutom 3500 stall with a trans cooler in the rearend i have 373 gears
- in a month or so im buying a 8-71 blower
- new rims
- a bigger carb
- a new paint job
it takes a while to do all this when your short of money and also if your only 17 years old
This entry was last updated on
Thursday August 29, 2002 at 11:25 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:26 EDT 2013.