- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1038th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 26% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.068 on Drag Radials
1999 Flame Red Dakota R/T Club Cab. R/T style 20" rims, 2/2 DJM drop.
- K&N FIPK
- M1 2bbl w/large turtle
- Fastman 52mm TB
- Mopar PCM
- Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow
- Magnaflow High Flow Cat
- 180 T-stat
- Autolite 3923s
- Relocated IAT Sensor
- MSD 8.5mm Wires
- MSaine Valve Body
- 1.7 Roller Rockers
This was my first time at the track. The truck had almost a full tank of gas and a driver that didn't know what he was doing:) I'm hoping to go a couple tenths quicker with this setup.
This entry was last updated on
Monday March 15, 2004 at 3:38 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun May 19 21:31:50 EDT 2013.