- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 673th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 52% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
It is a R/T with all the good stuff
- 1.92 R/T Heads, Custom Grind Crower Cam, 1.7 Mopar RR's, M1 2bbl Intake Manifold, F&B 50mm TB, GSM Headers, 40 series Flowmaster, Mopar PCM, MSD Blaster SS coil, MSD 6a Box, Viper 2800 rpm stall, Custom Shift Kit, 4.10 Gears, Audurn Limited Slip.
- Western Chassis Shackle and Hanger Kit, Grounf Froce Coils (2"F, 4"R total drop), KYB Monomax Shocks, Western Chassis C-section, Custom Shock Extensions
- 20" R/T Wheels, Carbon Fiber Cowl Hood, Street Scene Roll Pan, Stillen Front Valance, APC White Face Gauges, Autometer Cobalt 5" Tach
- Pioneer Head Unit, Polk Audio 5-1/4" conponents, JL Audio 8" W6, PPI 4x50 Amp
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday June 22, 2004 at 5:27 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:23 EDT 2013.