- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
phil mazzuca jr
2000 dodge dakota r/t
This truck is currently ranked 615th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 56% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.00 on drag radials
- 0.030 shortblock
- fastman heads and cam
- b&g fastman flash
- f&b 52 mm
- stock gears 2,800 stall
- 24lb injectors
- mopar pph headers 4" inch single exhaust
This entry was last updated on
Saturday October 8, 2005 at 5:39 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:18 EDT 2013.