- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 1388th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 1% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
98 s-10 extended cab
- k&n intake
- flowmaster exhaust 40 series
- optamia battery
- autolite double platinum spark plugs
- accel spark plug wiers
- high flow cat
- jet performance chip stage 2
- blaster coil
- suspension drop belltech 2" front 3" rear
- stabilizer bars
- rims & tires
- and at this time i'm rebuilding a 350 small block
if there is anyone that knows of any 2.2 part or if you kno of any parts for a 350 rebuild kit for cheap, please please please E-mail me thanks
This entry was last updated on
Saturday May 31, 2003 at 1:38 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:15 EDT 2013.