- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Ford SVT Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 471th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 67% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.767 on DOT's
4 spd Auto
Just external mods to engine, and rear suspension
Removed hitch, spare tire, jack, and tail gate
- open air filter
- flip chip
- lower blower pulley(5 lb)
- throttle body
- crankcase breather
- Magnaflow Cat-back
- slapper bars
- drive shaft loop
- MT ET Streets
- Royal Purple #11(5W20) Synthetic Racin' oil
This entry was last updated on
Monday April 8, 2002 at 9:31 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:14 EDT 2013.