- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge 2500 Ram Diesel
This truck is currently ranked 349th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 75% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 quad cab 4x4 sport
- Diesel Dynamics (DD) Super Mental fuel injectors, DD Ultimate Fueling Module, DD Max-Boost Turbo, DD 4" exhaust, gauges, DTT Trans Upgrades
- Need a roll bar to go faster. :(
Not too bad for a 6700# daily driven pickup truck. ;)
This entry was last updated on
Monday September 23, 2002 at 12:29 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:11 EDT 2013.