- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Dodge Dakota SLT
This truck is currently ranked 1073th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 24% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
- high performace 318 coversion, Custom exhust system, custom oversize cams, intake(holley performance), 66mm throttle Body, Nitrous boosts, custom tires: BFGoodrich 275 street slicks in rear, and 235s in the front, custom lowered suspention 2/3 inch drop.
- New Nitrous kits, turbos, and possibly a supercharger kit, new body kits including, side skirts, spoiler, roll pan and cowl induction hood(functional) plus paint more to come...
Overall a very fast truck for the modifications already put on. I was shocked when I hit the track with it. Many others were impressed. Icluding some of the Import kids that I wiped the track with.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday June 6, 2002 at 12:28 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:10 EDT 2013.