- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Dodge Dakota SLT
This truck is currently ranked 1072th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 24% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
- high performace 318 coversion, Custom exhust system, custom oversize cams, intake(holley performance), 66mm throttle Body, Nitrous boosts, custom tires: BFGoodrich 275 street slicks in rear, and 235s in the front, custom lowered suspention 2/3 inch drop.
- New Nitrous kits, turbos, and possibly a supercharger kit, new body kits including, side skirts, spoiler, roll pan and cowl induction hood(functional) plus paint more to come...
Overall a very fast truck for the modifications already put on. I was shocked when I hit the track with it. Many others were impressed. Icluding some of the Import kids that I wiped the track with.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday June 6, 2002 at 12:28 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:05:35 EDT 2013.