- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1987 Chevrolet S-10
This truck is currently ranked 14th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 99% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.180 on Slicks
Bow Tie 496
All steel body, even hood.
Weight with driver 3015.
- Art Morrison 2 X 3 mild steel chassis kit. Highly modified!
- 496 Bow Tie cast iron block with Dart 360 heads with special porting.
- 8-71 BDS Blower with Enderle Top Hat on alcohol.
- Overdriven 38% with 24# of boost.
- Complete chassis and drivetrain built by WestSide Race Cars, Austin, Texas.
- 3 Speed Lenco with converter drive.
- Relocate mag to front of motor.
- BIGGER BLOWER!!!!
- 2002 S-10 with 25.1 Pro Mod Chassis at 2300 lbs.
This is my first year to race. We have less then 30 passes on this truck from completion. We have 60' 1.19 on 10.5 W's. We run the local outlaw heads up races. Which we have won 4 of 7. I have to also thank my wife for giving me the support I needed when my father passed to finish this dream of ours to race. If it was not for her and my son, this would have not been possible.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday July 6, 2004 at 8:23 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:07 EDT 2013.