- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 866th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 38% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.430 on street
Extended Cab, LS, 3.42 open diff., 152000 miles, T-body bypass, Shaved EGR, MAF screen removed
- K&N FIPK Generation II
- 80mm BBK T-body
- MSD spark plug wires
- Gibson SS shorty headers
- Magnaflow cats
- Magnaflow muffler
- LS1 fans
- ASP underdrive pullies
- 160* thermostat
- NGK TR-6
- Wait4Me tuned PCM
- Belltech 2" drop shackles
- General UHP tires
- Dynotune nitrous system 125hp Wet Kit
- 5.7L w/ cam, heads, Poweradder
- Built trans
With 125000 miles of a lead foot it dynoed 260hp and 288tq at the wheels NA and ran a best of 15.3@90mph with the Crane Cams Handheld programmer. My friend has the same truck as me except he only has the K&N FIPK, HPP3 and 3.73, he ran best 16.1@85.
These new times are with the Wait4Me PCM with only 3 hours of drive time on the new PCM. and having to baby it out of the hole due to poor traction. New times comming after a few more miles are put on the computer and the crank relearn is done.
Not bad for 151,000 miles.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday November 7, 2007 at 11:10 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:06 EDT 2013.