- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1971 Chevrolet El Camino
This truck is currently ranked 168th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 88% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
Tube chassis car with aluminum interior. All steel body except hood. All glass windows.
- Motor is very mild: stock block, oval port heads, crank, rods, performer rpm cam, Team G intake, 850 Demon, Complete MSD Ignition and 175 Shot of Nitrous
- I may upgrade to a roller cam and rectangle port heads and intake, but probably not. I can't afford it right now.
Completely Street Legal with tag and insurance! It's not very streetable b/c of it's 13:1 compression, race gas and 4.86:1 gears.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday April 13, 2004 at 2:19 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:04 EDT 2013.