- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota CC R/T
This truck is currently ranked 225th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 84% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.54 on Hoosier QTP
46RE By APS
Stock Dakota R/T performance on the dyno:
- Turbonectics TO4E 60-1 Turbo charger by Turbo Technology
- Tial 44F wastegate
- Tial blow off valve
- Precision Air/Water intercooler
- BRC forged pistons
- Akerly & Childs ductile moly rings
- Eagle H-beam rods
- Clevite 77 main and rod bearings
- Cloyes double roller timing chain
- ARP rod and main bolts
- Pro-Gram 4 bolt splayed main caps
- ARP head studs
- Cometic Head Gaskets
- Stock crank, turned and polished
- Stock block bored .020 over, decked, squared, align bored,
- and balanced by DG Machine
- MP 2.02 R/T heads ported by DG Machine
- MP M-1 4bbl. Manifold w/ turtle
- Accel DFI Fuel management
- Accel 54 lb. fuel injectors
- MSD 6-BTM Ignition
- MSD 8.5mm Plug Wire
- Comp Cams custom grind cam
- Harland Sharp 1.6 roller rockers
- Smith hardened push rods
- Isky heavy duty valve springs and retainers
- Manley stainless valves
- MP shimmed lifters
- Viper 3300 stall converter- Modified by Victoria Automatic Transmission
- APS Custom built transmission
- 3" Exhaust cutout (track only)
- F&B 52x55MM Throttle body
- QA-1 double adjustable front shocks
- QA-1 single adjustable rear shocks
- MT Et Fronts 27.5-4.5-15 on Bogart 15x3.5 rims (track only)
- Hoosier QTP 29-13.5-15 on Bogart 15x10 rims (track only)
- Art Morrison roll bar
- Rear Battery re-locate
- Perma-Cool 16" electric fan
- Melling high volume oil pump
- Full return fuel system w/ Aeromotive pressure regulator and Walbro 255lph pump
Ran 11.17 @ Bremerton Raceway on 4/26/09
Dyno performance after modifications:
466RWHP@ 4750RPM 517Lb/ft.@4100RPM
Race weight: 4146 lbs.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday August 26, 2010 at 3:01 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:02 EDT 2013.