- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 614th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 56% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
F-150 SVT Lightning
- Droptail-electronic tailgate spoiler (reduced ET by 0.15s)
- 2# pulley
- K&N panel filter
- chip race program
- shift kit
- deep trans pan
- 1" front drop coil springs
- 2" rear drop
- traction bars home made
- 305 55 18
- cross drilled & slotted rotors
- larger front sway bar
- aluminum lower grill
- Bullit aluminum fuel fill
- ram air
- upgraded S/C
- ported intake, T/B
- drive shaft saftey loop
- built engine
- JSC push button shifting trans.
Haven't timed with the following mods:
JSC programmable RF remote controlled electric fans
Cobra Al water pump
bigger rear bar
ducted front rotors
Air bags rear
This entry was last updated on
Thursday June 24, 2004 at 10:46 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:17:00 EDT 2013.