- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1985 chevy ex.s10
This truck is currently ranked 160th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 89% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.48 on hoosi.10,slicks
- 355sbc flattops,554solid,super victor intake,750dub. pumper
- all leafs but 2 removed,front shocks drilled,tract. bars
- 1 piece alum. drive shaft
- 1 peice drive shaft - done
- 8in.convertor - done
- make lighter - done
- 750dub.pumper - done
i've got a total of $$$$$$+$$$ in my truck
i need cheap parts fib.glass,rearend,feedback from others,i love my s10 want to meet others who do.............
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday August 19, 2009 at 4:32 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:58 EDT 2013.