- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 CHEVROLET 1500
This truck is not currently ranked; SCOTT needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.67 on DOTs
VICTORY RED FACTORY PAINT
FULLY LOADED FULL SIZE CHEVY
WAS A STOCK TRUCK UNTILL MOTOR AND TRANS WORE OUT
- 406 SB CHEVY
- 350 TURBO TRANS
- B&M 4000 STALL
- B&M FLOOR SHIFTER
- BRODIX 18 DEGREE HEADS & MATCHED INTAKE/VALVE COVERS
- COMP ROLLER ROCKERS,REV LIMMITERS & STUD GIRDLES
- COMP CAMS SOLID ROLER CAM
- 850 MIGHTY DEMON CARB
- MSD PRO BILLET DIST.6AL IGNITION,RETARD,& BLASTER COIL
- PROFORM ELECTRIC WATER PUMP
- FULL LENGTH SUPER COMP. HOOKER HEADERS
- BORLA 3" EXHAUST W/XPIPE
- 11.0/1 JE PISTONS
- NOS PLATE KIT (NOT SURE I WILL USE)
- 4"/6"LOWERING KIT,REAR MODIFIED
- 9" FORD,STRANG 35 SPLINE AXLES,ALUM.3RD MEMBER,
- 3.90 GEAR,&FULL SPOOL
- CALTRAC TRACTION BARS,COIL OVER ADJ. SHOCKS
- TRRICK SPINGS & ADJ. DRAG SHOCKS IN FRINT
- M/T E/T STREET
- ROLLPAN & FIBERGLASS BED COVER
- RAM AIR HOOD
- BETTER ROD ( 6" INSTEAD OF STOCK 400 ROD LENGTH )
- DUAL SHOT NOS OR FOGGER, ( MAYBEE )
- 900XP HARDCORE DOMINATOR CARB
TIME SHOWN IS WITH OLD MOTOR
HOPEFULLY WILL GET TO THE TRACK SOON AND ENTER SOME TIMES
will send pictures of before and after and maybee! one of the truck running
This entry was last updated on
Friday October 15, 2004 at 10:51 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:53 EDT 2013.