- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1088th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 23% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
- M1 2bbl Intake
- 52mm F&B TB
- K&N FIPK
- Mopar PCM
- GSM Headers
- True dual 2.5" exhaust
- 1.6 HS roller rockers
- 2.02 R/T Heads (extensive work done to them)
- Custom Comp Cam
- 4.56 Yukon gears
- Hoosier D05 28x10.5x15 slicks
- Driveshaft loop
- Viper 3000 Stall
- Dual 3" stainless exhaust (going on this winter)
- Hotchkis Suspension Kit w/ QA-1 adjustable shocks
- SMR Transmission (possibly this winter)
Need to sort out some traction issues seriously now with the heads/cam combo. Need to get everything running good and then take it to the track. Unfortunately the track here is already closed until next year :(
This entry was last updated on
Monday September 10, 2007 at 1:56 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:49 EDT 2013.