- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 193rd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 87% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.605 on Hoosier Slicks
2000 Ford SVT Lightning, one of 4966 made in 2000
The Worlds Fastest production truck.
- JDM Engineering equiped Lightning
- 22" KMC bofa's with Dunlop SP9000's 285/30/22
- Best 1/4 mile on 22's is a 12.053
- Under going some extensive upgrades by JDM Engineering, in Freehold, NJ.
My goal is to make a 10 second daily driven pick up truck, with a killer stereo and all.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday November 9, 2003 at 12:59 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:47 EDT 2013.