- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 536th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 62% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.8 on Slicks
4 spd Auto
2001 Dakota R/T CC
- K&N FIPK
- GSM Headers
- Hotchkis 2/3
- NX 100 shot
- 52mm TB
- M1 4bbl Intake Manifold
- B&G M1 Flash
- Harland Sharp 1.7 Roller Rockers
- 2.02 R/T Heads
- Custom Cam
- True Duals
- APS 2800 Stall
- Mopar Valve Covers
- Ram Air Hood
- 4.56 gears
- New Ignition
420hp & 445ft lbs.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday June 29, 2005 at 4:22 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:46 EDT 2013.