- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Ram SS/T
This truck is currently ranked 1246th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 11% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.198 on radials
1998 Dodge Ram SS/T fully loaded with 17 inch wheels. Automatic with 60,000 miles.
- K&N air filter
- 3:90 gears with posi
- rebuilt tranny
- accel cap, rotor, and coil
- MSD 8.5mm wires
- air intake
- iat adjuster
- mopar pcm
This entry was last updated on
Thursday August 8, 2002 at 11:17 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:44 EDT 2013.