- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 GMC Seirra
This truck is currently ranked 1095th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 22% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.23 on Radials
Tan w/ neutral interior
3.42 locking rear Dif.
- K&N Gen II intake.
- Hooker Aero Chamber Exhaust.
- Diablo Programer.
- 160 hypertech thermastat.
- Bypass throttle body water port.
- Take out mass air flow screen.
- 3/5 drop.
- Billet grill and fog lights
R.I.P. ***Daneil Leroy***
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 16, 2002 at 7:16 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:41 EDT 2013.