- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 GMC Sierra
This truck is currently ranked 1120th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 20% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.14 on Slicks
Truck came completely stock and pretty ugly as my 16th birthday present from my grandma. Came with a 4.3L Vortec and 4L60E tranny. No power options or anything fancy, just bottom-line 1/2 ton truck.
- Blew 4.3 and put in an LT1 out of a '95 Trans Am. Motor is completely stock now, but that will all change soon.
- Decent Rims and Tires. 295/50s on back, that still provide little traction with a pegleg rearend.
- Flowmaster Exhaust (No cats) 1- 50 Series Dual In/Out Muffler
- Sony CD reciever and also a 600 watt Jenson amp pushing 2 12" Sony XPlod subs.
- 160 Degree Hypertech Thermostat
- 1.6 Roller Rockers
- B & M Electronic Shift Improver Kit
- MSD Blaster Coil
- MSD 8.5mm Super Conducter Wires
- March Underdrive Pulleys
- Hooker Competition Headers
- Posi Unit w/ 3.73 gears
- LT4 Hot Cam
- Hypertech Chip
- Summit Roll Pan
- Summit Optic Sport Mirrors
Truck is now for sale asking $5,500 for pics or more info email me - email@example.com -.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday July 6, 2005 at 12:31 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:40 EDT 2013.