- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 584th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 59% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.0 on 275/45/17
- All that is done at the moment is a stock engine, 66mm turbo, intercooler, 12psi, and a Cartech upper box.
- Forged 367, Victor Jr. heads, cam, ported lower, Cartech box, PT76GTS, more boost, complete fuel system, built trans, built rear end, skinny/slick combo, and that is all for now. Its in the works already
This entry was last updated on
Sunday December 24, 2006 at 9:58 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:32 EDT 2013.