- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Toyota Tacoma
This truck is not currently ranked; Leonard needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.085 on radials
- TRD s/c
- 2.2" pulley
- 6" hole in air box
- "O" shaped tb gasket
- Kenne Bell BAP
- Denso copper 5062 plugs
- Turbo Kit with water/air i/c
- IPT valve body mod
- Good tune!
Made mid 250's whp and mid 270's wtq with my s/c setup at ~9psi. This was with proper fuel/timing and exhaust mods. Turbo will be going on soon!
This entry was last updated on
Sunday October 29, 2006 at 9:55 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:28 EDT 2013.