- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 dodge dakota r/t
This truck is currently ranked 1159th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 17% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
black 2000 dakota club cab, r/t perfomance package
- all times above were bone stock i havent made it back to the strip since then----
- -gibson headers
- -ported stock throttle body
- -traction bars
- -mopar performance pcm
- -piggybacked jet stage II performanc chip
- -20in gunmetal color torque thrust II wheels and nitto 555 tires
- -11in silver stripes and chacers ending in flames on the hood and tailgate
- -powerdyne supercharger sitting in my room wating for 24lb injectors and air/fuel, boost/vacume pillar pod guages to show up to go on.
- -might buy an msd knock sensor too
- -m1 2bbl intake manifold
- -4.56 gears
- -hotchkis 2/3 drop kit
- -spintech dual exit side exhaust
trying to be deep in the 13s for fall. wish me luck guys!
This entry was last updated on
Friday May 30, 2003 at 2:03 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:25 EDT 2013.