- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Chevy S10
This truck is currently ranked 1378th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 2% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
-2.2 4 cyl
-4.11 limited slip
- -NX 50 shot
- -spec billet aluminum flywheel
- -Centerforce stage 2 clutch
- -lt1 camaro dual electric fans
- -k&n fipk
- -ASP underdrive crank and alternator pulleys
- -helix throttle body spacer
- -msd wires
- -2 stage cooler ac delco r42lts plugs
- -180 degree thermostat
- -magnaflow cat
- -flowmaster 40 series
- other stuff
- -2000 envoy front end conversion
- -JBM polished grills
- -ss mirrors
- -color matched handles
- -autometer 2 1/16 lunar nitrous pressure , and air fuel ratio
- -billet b&m short throw shifter
- -front suspension has 2 inch drop spindles and 3 inch coils
- -rear has stock 2 inch dropped leaf springs and 4 inch blocks
- -16x8 inch american racing torque thrust 2's
- -225/50s front and 255/50/16's back
- goodmark cowl hood, msd dis ignition, and bags are on the way
the 17.5 was ran bone stock, so i will have to get some new times in the spring with my new mods...
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday February 10, 2004 at 2:20 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:22 EDT 2013.