- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
jamie woodall woodallracing
1990 chevy s10
This truck is currently ranked 94th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 94% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.360 on slicks
coan 196 low glide
this truck was a total, it was hit in the drvers side bed by a tri axle dump truck.
- we cut the truck in half behind the cab, and backhalfed it,using ladder bars, single adjustable coil overs, 9 inch rear, and a 5.43 gear
- soon i will be adding a strut front, rack and pinion, moving back the firewall
the 2 pics from the staging lanes were taken with a smaller engine, a 355 sbc, the truck ran 690s and 700s, with that engine, the launch pic is the 383 sbc wich in cool weather has run 630s, but on average stays in the 640 range
This entry was last updated on
Monday January 14, 2008 at 2:23 PM EST
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:05:24 EDT 2013.