- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Chevrolet S10 4-WD
This truck is currently ranked 1270th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 9% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
This is a nearly dead-stock 1996 4WD S10 LS with a sportside bed and all power accessories.
- K&N cone filter with homemade ductwork
- Helix throttle body spacer
- Homemade ram air setup
- Truck Hyde roll-up bed cover
- JET-HOT coated Edelbrock TES headers
- Random Tech hi-flow catalytic converter
- Magnaflow catback exhaust system
- Nitrous Express System
This truck is very fun to drive and gets 28-30 mpg on the highway. I don't want to make any internal changes that would compromise driveability so after adding a bottle it will be hard to find anymore power.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday December 29, 2004 at 5:48 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:17 EDT 2013.