- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD
This truck is currently ranked 1221th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 13% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.102 on radials
stock truck, 3.55 limited slip rear end
This truck is as fast as an SS/T but without the fancy stripes and pretty wheels, and the bigger price tag. So far, my truck is a little faster than my younger brother Brian's whose truck is listed just before mine.
This entry was last updated on
Monday January 14, 2002 at 10:49 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun May 19 21:31:32 EDT 2013.