- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 828th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 41% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.002 on MT ET Streets
- Vortech V2 S/C
- MSD BTM
- MP 2bbl M1
- PPH headers
- Custom 2.5" true-duals
- Harland Sharp 1.7 RR's
- B&G custom flash PCM
- F&B 52mm billet TB
- MP Viper e-fan
- MSD 6AL
- MSD BlasterSS coil
- Taylor 8mm Spiro-Pros
- Autolite 3923s
- 180 t-stat
- Transgo shift kit
- MT ET Streets (26")
- APS built transmission w/ 2400 stall
- SMC alcohol injection
- 2.02 R/T heads and cam down the road
Above times were run at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds, GA. I have since discovered that the transmission is slipping badly and shift points are short by as much as 700rpm. New APS transmission will go in this summer, and then I hope to start chasing that 12 sec. slip.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 4, 2004 at 11:31 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:14 EDT 2013.