- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 chevrolet Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1353th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 4% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on DOT's
regular cab longbox 3:73 auborn pro posi
- Helix throttle body spacer
- Kenwood mp3 player with 2 10" kicker subs
- Custom two tone paint shaved door handles shaved tailgate handle lowered two inches
I am wondering if I should put 18' or 20' tires on my truck and if they will fit my truck without having to do anything to it. I want my truck to spank 5.0L mustangs
This entry was last updated on
Saturday June 30, 2007 at 2:17 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:12 EDT 2013.