- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford F150 Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 408th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 71% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
Stock option packages (all 3)
- Apton ported Eaton Blower
- 4lb pulleys
- Johnny Lightning Ram Air
- 90mm MAS upgrade
- Single blade throttle body
- Venom 400 processor
- Precision stall converter
- Drive shaft loop
- 4:10 Yukon gears
- Cal-Trac drag bars
- Hoosier 28X14.50X16 slicks
- American Racing Wheels
- Hurst Line Loc
- LFP Elec Fan
- Mierze Elec water pump
- LFP Intake manifold & power pipe
- B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter
- AutoMeter Pro Playback Tach
- Moroso Switches
- JDL Long tube headers
- Magna Flow Hi-Perf Cats
- Bassani cat-back
I love my truck so much than when my wife is away I cheat on her and sleep with my truck. I was hooked early with my 93 Gen 1 (#364-I think).
This entry was last updated on
Friday April 15, 2005 at 6:55 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:06 EDT 2013.