- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 730th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 48% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.004 on F-1's
- Basically stock for now. There is a K&N drop in filter and Magnaflow exaust. The rims are also painted to match the truck for a sporty-eye catcher look. Have upgraded the crap CD player to a Premier WMA/MP3 player.
- Better CAI, Magnaflow mid pipe w/ hi-flo cats, DS loop, 4lb pulley, chip.....the list goes on!!
This entry was last updated on
Saturday November 20, 2004 at 5:21 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:05 EDT 2013.