- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1987 Ford F-150
This truck is currently ranked 1199th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 15% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.265 on radials
C6 3-speed auto
f-150 4x4 long bed reg. cab with a rebuilt 302 (35,000 miles ago).
- Longtube headers
- 2 1/2 duals, off-road H-pipe, 2-chamber flowmasters
- '87 5.0 HO cam, Crane 1.7 rockers
- rebuilt rear with new 3.55's, 31 spline trac-lock, and Moser axles
This truck gets all my Mustang's used parts.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday March 14, 2004 at 1:08 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:04 EDT 2013.