- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 chevy s-10
This truck is currently ranked 651th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 54% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.846 on slicks
2001 s-10 ls 2wd, 4.3l, 4l60-e, 3.42 open diff. 18,000 mi on the clock as of 7-15-03
- March pullies
- custom cold air intake with K&N filter
- TB mod
- Edelbrock t.e.s. headers and y-pipe
- 3" Dynomax ultra flow with 3" mandrel bent tail pipe, casper elec. 02 sim
- MSD digital 6, MSD coil, MSD window switch (2200-5400) Taylor wires, ACDelco r42lts gapped@.035
- Mach Performance custom computer recal.
- Zexel torsion diff.
- Nitrous Express wet kit with Genx-2 upgrade, jetted at 100.
- Walbro 255lph in-tank fuel pump
- 5-6 Belltech drop
- 17x8 Boyd Coddigton timeless 5's with 245/45r17 and 255/45r17 g-force t/a kdw
- street scene lower valence and mirrors
- smooth wiper cowl billet post covers painted black
- Painted grill with billet insert
- smooth 97' door handles painted to match
- shaved tailgate handle and welded in roll pan.
- Checkmate flush fiberglass cover.
- carpet bedliner
- electric fans
- stage 3 heads and full valvetrain upgrade
- Then when this motor goes up in smoke time for a fully built 4.3l or stroker motor.
This entry was last updated on
Monday November 17, 2003 at 1:48 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:16:00 EDT 2013.