- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota r/t
This truck is currently ranked 552th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 61% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.006 on E.T. streets
360 cid v8
Stock Looking 2000 Dodge Dakota r/t Club Cab
Only a ram air hood,not funtional yet.
- K&N Gen 2,F&B Throttle Body,Mopar Performance Intake Manifold,Mopar 1.7 roller rockers
- Mopar PCM,Crane Ignition, NX 125 wet shot, Mopar Headers, 3" Catco Hi-flo Cat,3" Magnaflow Muffler.
- Fuel management. 3" cutout and maybe electric fan
I will be in the 12's by the end of 2002 for sure!!
I did it, Who know whats next.. hehe
This entry was last updated on
Saturday August 24, 2002 at 1:42 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:15:57 EDT 2013.