- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1988 chevy s-10
This truck is currently ranked 36th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 98% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.22 on SLICKS
Stock wheel base short bed.
- 388 SBC 8.8 narrowed rear end with 4.30 gears and
- axles. Bradco nitrous converter, Fenderwell headers
- Bowtie heads, 850 quickfuel, 6.04 doug herbert solid
- lift roller. scat crank and rods, probe forged pistons.
- Single plane intake. Tci powerglide with pro brake.
- 3018 lbs w/driver.
Notched frame rails over winter and mini tubbed. Can
28 x 10.5 or 29.5 x 10.5 slick with a 10" rim. 1/4
was based on analyzer from mustangworks.com 1/8
et was on a 200 shot of juice
This entry was last updated on
Sunday January 13, 2013 at 12:33 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:15:54 EDT 2013.