- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 512th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 64% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.837 on M/T slicks
5.4L S/C V8
99 Ford Lightning 360hp Soft Taune Red
- JBA headers,Superchip,Borla catback,Borla HiFlow cats, ProM mass air,01 driveshaft,Royal Purple's 10W-30
This is the BEST 24,000 i have EVER spent in my life and i would like to thank FORD for makeing such a Killer well put Togeather truck !!! Ill Take this truck to my GRAVE !!! And all my friends at www.F150online.com will tell you the same !
This entry was last updated on
Sunday February 10, 2002 at 8:31 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:15:50 EDT 2013.